The project is implementation of the following task:
The task at hand is to build a website for Webinars questions. We run bi-weekly webinars for our users, and we want to do the following:
- Show the users a list of our webinars (The data is on youtube channel)
- Show a list of the next few scheduled webinar (in the user’s own time zone)
- Allow the users to submit questions, comment on questions and vote on questions for the next webinar.
- Allow the admin to mark specific questions as answered in a specific webinar (after it was uploaded to YouTube).
- Manage Spam for questions & comments
The project contains two applications:
- console application that poll a requested youtube site that present webinars & update local db with all published webinars
- asp.net web application that shows all site webinars (videos)
- allow users to interact with site webinars - add questions & comments & vote on questions
- allow admin users to publish scheduled webinars
- allow admin users to mark question as answered
The application was tested on IE9 + google Chrome browser.
attached is an step by step instruction document